Monday, February 16, 2009

My HOT GUY ALERT - Robbie Williams

I was tagged by Needsleepy to participate in her “It’s Raining Men” blog. I am supposed to post some pictures of someone (a celebrity not a RL person) that I think is super HOT. I have to say I knew exactly who I wanted to post right away. I’m not sure if I would say this is the hottest celebrity I have ever seen… I mean there are a lot of them. But, I chose Robbie Williams. Anyone who knows me at all knows I adore him.
Most of you have probably not heard of him, so let me tell you a little…
He was first in a Boy Band. Yea, lame, I know. The band was Take That. He was young and they started in the early 90’s. Rumor is he left the band first because of lots of arguments about image and what not. He left in ‘95. He released his first solo album in ’97 and has been going strong ever since. Now he is like in his 30’s, I would guess. And is so SUPER famous in all of Europe. He actually moved to LA to be AWAY from the media. Crazy huh. It was like the only place on Earth he could go and not be noticed. Needless to say, I was excited about him being here. Though, I’m not exactly sure why. It’s not like I have ever been to LA. But anyway, I guess I was hoping for a North American tour… which ever happened. Sadly…. Anyway, he is back in the UK now. Oh yea, he is a Brit. So the sexy accent only adds to his mysterious allure.

He is so freakin’ hot. If you don’t think so, listen to him sing. You will for sure change your mind! It’s the whole badass attitude and sultry voice. That’s why he is my pick for HOT GUY ALERT.
I hope everyone takes a second to post something about the guy you think is hot enough.

3 comments:

Super Mom said...

I have no idea who this is, but he is pretty freakin' cute! Love his eyes.... purrrrrrr....

Needsleepy said...

Surprise! I DO know who he is!! (Well not personally) Love his music though and damned hot! Nice choice! Only 6 more to go!! LOL

Brooke said...

Yep, I will have to do a couple on one day... I just can't do the everyday thing!! I'm so happy someone knows him.