Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Before I get to the Hot Guy Alert again, I first have to apologize for being so slow. I just can’t seem to blog everyday. I don’t have it in me. My excuse? I work a regular full time job and by regular I mean I travel all over Ohio a couple times a month to visit kids. I have to be available if one of them does something wild and crazy which seems to happen a lot. Anyway, I am also a Master’s student… so between work, school, friends, family, and Dirk I don’t have a lot of time. But enough of my whining…
Since I missed yesterdays Hot Guy I have two today. This is getting pretty hard for me. I mean there are plenty of cute guys, but HOT. I have trouble making the commitment!
First is David Beckham. You might notice that I do not have any pictures of him playing soccer. I know he looks good sweaty, but he sucks at soccer. Everyone seems to know except us silly Americans. But he looks good while playing so whatever. I didn’t bother looking any info up on him. We all know he move LA in a sad attempt to get the soccer community going in the US. And that he is married to Posh, has some kids, and is more of a model than an athlete.

Second is Colin Ferrel. I noticed I might have a type… what do you think? Anyway, he is a hottie from Ireland. Again, sexy accent and bad boy image. I really loved him in S.W.A.T. I like him as the good guy.

Well, I will attempt to do better at keeping up. But I have no idea who I will pick for my next one. Stay tuned – only three more to go!

1 comment:

Needsleepy said...

LMAO...ummm...I have Colin on mine today as well!!! I swear I didn't look at yours!! I started writing mine last night lol Damn fine choices today!!

PS. I personally understand RL issues...no apology needed for me (can't speak for everyone else though) I usually do not blog everyday...my mission statement reads "a blog or two a week" This week is different and that is why I chose this week for Hot Sexy Man Week. :-)