Tuesday, March 10, 2009

yummy cake

I made this really funny cake that I just have to share. I have an uncle Kenny that we have always called “Cat”. I guess because he grew up in the 70’s and often said someone was a “cool cat” or a “sly cat” when he was younger. To this day he calls people “cat” as in “that cat needs a hair cut”. So, for his 60th birthday/ retirement party I made him a kitty litter cake.
Isn’t it cool?

The kids loved it! They just thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. The best part is the guests ate every last bite of it.
It was super easy to make. Just a couple of cakes all broken up and mixed with vanilla pudding. And of course, tootsie rolls for poop! It was a lot of fun to make too. I would highly recommend this cake for Halloween or for someone who just really likes cats.

No comments: