Sunday, March 29, 2009

SPRING TIME!!

I do NOT have a green thumb. Or the time to try. I was so excited when some pretty flowers (maybe Tullips) came up already this year. The family we purchased our house from had spent some time planting some really pretty flowers and bushes around our house. We were hoping that if we didn't touch them, they would just come back. And they did!






There were tons of these pretty flowers in many different colors in front of our house. I noticed in the morning before I went to work. I was so happy, I took this picture. I wanted more, but was running late for work!

When I came home later that evening this is what I found:




How sad is that?! Nothing left! Lots of pretty green stems. Barn those deer and bunnies! They eat everything!! I am so glad I didn't put in the effort to plant those. Imagine how upset I would be then....

1 comment:

Needsleepy said...

I am proud of you lol I do not have a green thumb either lol I do not even try and plant things anymore lol

PS I have an award for you on my blog :-)

Tip: When you put this one the side of your blog, there is a box that you can check that says something like "Resize" or "Fit is window"...that way your pic doesn't get part of it cut off. KISSES :-)