I've been tagged by fellow blogger Danielle and Mason! This means that I have to tell you eight random facts about myself and then tag eight other people. Whoo Hoo! So, here it goes:
1. I love to target shoot and play games like paintball and laser tag. The messier it is the better. I'm a great sniper.
2. If I really love a pair of shoes, I don’t care what size they are. I can’t feel my feet any more anyway!
3. I am addicted to reality tv. I love those stupid shows like The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Dancing with the Stars. I like to watch when there is a winner and a loser. Sad, huh? I also like the ones about rich people i.e. Tori Spelling and Denise Richards.
4. I really love to watch home improvement shows and then tell my husband all the things we need to do to our home. I haven’t yet started a project!
5. I like TONS of different kinds of music. Everything from The Doors, Sex Pistols, and Aerosmith to Dave Mathews and the Beatles. There is no era that I don’t like! Even those sappy 50’s songs…
6. I think Wolf Blizter can hear me. Honestly, I talk to him all the time. I LOVE CNN and politics.
7. I am terrible at remembering birth dates and ages. I can never remember my anniversary or how many years we have been married. I think marriage is kind of stupid anyway. How do you expect me to promise that I will want to be with the same person in like 45 years??? We focus on making it one day at time!
8. I can’t stay in the same place long. After about a year, I start wondering where else I can move and what kind of job I could have. It physically starts to hurt to be in the same place long. My husband says it’s the Indian blood in me, but the rest of my family has no problem living in the same place their whole lives. I think it’s a fear commitment.
These are the eight people I have tagged:
Ok, so the tag rules are as follows: Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.